Area of work
One of the main tasks is to manufacture, maintain, operate and monitor systems.
Good secondary school leaving certificate or comparable degree, preferably technical orientation.
Length of apprenticeship
The apprenticeship normally lasts 3 ½ years. It takes place in the training company and at vocational college.
Place of training
Content of the apprenticeship
- Mechanical set-up and production of steel plate housing and switch cabinets
- Metal cutting: boring, turning, milling
- General sheet metal working: cutting, bending of sheet metal
- Welding techniques, grinding
- System construction
- Special construction of simulators
- Repair and maintenance